This book wouldn’t have ever been possible without the following people:
- Janie Clayton, Alexis Gallagher, Matt Galloway, Eli Ganem, Erik Kerber, Ben Morrow – the book’s co-authors: we all worked very hard to polish each and every chapter.
- Steven Van Impe – the book’s technical editor: he made all the chapters rise and shine and made sure we are always on the right track with absolutely everything.
- Chris Belanger – the book’s editor: he made sure our technical English writing skills are perfect and at a really high standard.
- Ray Fix – the book’s final pass editor: he tweaked all the chapters and added useful material to each and every one of them.
- Victoria Wenderlich – the book’s designer: she made sure all the book’s images, pictures, drawings, graphics and book cover are of really top quality and high class.
- Ray Wenderlich – the book’s coordinator: he made sure everything runs smoothly and we all create a masterpiece in the end.
I really do hope that you enjoy reading the book just as much as I enjoyed writing it just for you and I wish you good luck with all of your Swift adventures and endeavours. Happy coding! 🙂